Thursday, April 24, 2008

Guess what I have in my hand. What?!? No, it's not a transsexual professional wrestler! It's a dead lobster!

Well fuck I just posted up a mad libs file plus all the recent scripts. In the mad libs file I also included Shakespearian insult comedy as well. Woo!

My birthday is tomorrow. But that doesn't matter. "Why the fuck would he tell us that? No I can't accept that as truth. I will write an angry email to his dog now!" Because negative nelly, My birthday falls on a holiday. Its called Alice Day. I wasn't the one who made it by the way. Its celebrated world wide by pedophiles and sex offenders. Really it exists.

I will be experimenting in audio synthesizing. Don't worry about what it means. Just lean back. Further. Just a little further. Now almost fall backwards. Your just experienced Iraq.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Blogging Fusion Blog Directory Blogs Directory Bloggapedia, Blog Directory - Find It! Crude Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory All-Blogs.net directory Blog and Link Directory